Next Saturday, 2 December is Small Business Saturday #SmallbusinessSaturday
Be sure and support these small independent local businesses at the Grangetown World Market
Precious as a Pearl will be at
Grangetown Winter World Market
Grangetown World Market the neighbourhood's seasonal street market is on Saturday 2nd December (11am-3pm) with a winter theme.
With Christmas a few weeks away, it's the perfect time to pick up some presents, and what better than from some of our talented and local craft and gift designers?
There will also be some great hot and cold food stalls to enjoy on the day or to take home with you afterwards.
The market is being held at St Patrick's school carpark, between Havelock Street and Lucknow Street a 2 minute walk from Clare Road and Penarth Road shopping district.
The stalls line-up (updated Tuesday 21st November):
- Anna Palamar designer
- Tropic Natural Skincare
- Martin Avery silversmithÂ jewellery
- Ameow designs
- Precious As A Pearl jewellery
- Divine Beauty fashions â€“ local Asian attire retailer
- Ka Artefacts locally-based jewellery boxes and other nic-nacs
- Vegetarian Food Studio award-winning local restaurant will be bringing their fabulous vegan and veggie Indian food to the market
- Ffrwnes Pizza “ wood-fired pizzas that went down a treat last time
- Coffee2Go fabulous coffee/tea/hot chocolate on a bike
- Killins Kitchen burgers to die for
- Ty Paned bakery
- Your Indulgence Cakes Grangetown based chocolate brownies and more
- Real Fudge from Tree Top Treats
- Cavalier Cwtch Malaysian hot food
- Plus music, St Patrick's PTA with Christmas photo booth
- Cardiff Eisteddfod 2018 appeal stall support the fund-raising
- Grangetown World Market stall selling our fantastic tote bags, badges and more details of what we are doing on Small Business Saturday!